Currently, the 2021 budget is being developed by staff and elected officials. Explore the budget process and follow its development here.
Preliminary 2021 Budget
This document is an initial draft, initially uploaded on October 28th, 2020 and will continue to be updated as part of the budgeting process until it is approved by Council before the end of 2020.
In 2020, the City is offering a series of financial workshops exploring different topics relating to city finances. The presentations are available for you below:
- Jan. 21st, 2020 – Funds
- March 16th, 2020 – Debt
2020 Debt Summary
- Oct. 5th, 2020 – First 2021 Budget Workshop
- Oct. 19th, 2020 – Second 2021 Budget Workshop
- Agenda for the Budget Session
- 2021 Budget Forecast (unavailable for public viewing at this time due to it being a preliminary budget document)
- Current Expense, Revenue and Expenditure Graphs
- Top 10 Budget Priorities (set in January 2020 Council Retreat)