Six Year Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP)
Each year, the City is required to submit a Six-Year Transportation Improvement Plan which lists upcoming projects to repair roadways, install sidewalks, and improve traffic circulation within the City. This list is forwarded to the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) for inclusion on their Statewide Transportation Improvement Plan (STIP) .
This list is then used to match projects with funding programs such as the:
Documents & Links:
- Current 6-Year TIP (Adopted June 2022)
- Former 6-Year TIP (Adopted June 2021)
- Former 6-Year TIP (Adopted June 2019)
- Former 6-Year TIP (Adopted June 2018)
- Former 6-Year TIP (Adopted June 2017)
Ask a Question About the Plan: Email or call (360) 384-4006.