Below is a list of forms you might find useful. At this time, they will have to be downloaded and printed off to be used. We are working on building forms that can be completed and transmitted online, but it will take some time. Please bear with us.
Please note that we do not have a self-reporting system. If you want to make a police report of a crime or other incident, please call 911 to have an officer contact you. If you are outside Whatcom County, call 360-676-6911.
- Bicycle Registration Form
- Commendation Form (say something nice about your public servants!)
- Complaint Form (for issues with an officer or other staff member, or police procedures.)
- Concealed Pistol License application – Now a fillable form! Please download to your computer, fill it out and email to email@example.com.
- Firearms Dealer application form
- Junk Vehicle Verification form
- Police reports and records request form
You may email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail it via regular US Post, or fax it to 360-384-3345. Our office is closed to the public during the Covid shutdown.