Forms & Applications

All the documents below are in PDF form. If there is a dead link or you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact Communications Officer Riley Sweeney by clicking here or calling (360) 685-2353.

Amusement Devices

Boards and Commissions Applications

Business License Forms

Building Forms

If you do not see the specific Building Permit Application you are looking for, please contact the Permit Specialist via email or telephone at (360) 685-2378.

Citizen Action Request

Employment Application Forms

Encroachment Permit Forms

Land Disturbance Permit Application Forms

Lodging Tax Advisory Committee

Organizational Grant Program

Parks Rental Forms (same as Special Events form)

Phillips66 Sports Complex Forms

Planning Forms & Applications

If you do not see the specific Planning Application you are looking for, please contact the Planning Coordinator via email or telephone at (360) 685-2359.

Public Records Request Forms

Sewer Application Forms

Small Works Roster & Vendor List Application Forms

Special Event Application Form (same as Park Rentals)

Standard Tort Claim

Unified Fee Schedule

Utility Occupation Tax Form

Water Application Forms

function exclude_from_search($query) { if ($query->is_search) { $query->set('post_type', 'post'); } return $query; } add_filter('pre_get_posts','exclude_from_search');