Managing Your Utility Account

Setting Up Your Account

  • Owners – Contact the City to ensure your bill is sent to the right location and we have the necessary contact information.
  • Tenants – submit a copy of the lease agreement stating you are required to pay utilities.

These may be submitted by mail, fax or emailed to
Changing Your Mailing Address
Your utility bill will be mailed to the address you provide on your application. If you need to change the mailing address for your bill temporarily or permanently, please contact the Utility Billing Department at (360) 384-4269.

Please be aware that changing your mailing address will not:

  • Close the account
  • Change the name on the account
  • Change the account responsibility
  • Change the location where utility service is provided

If you would like to change any of the above, please see the section called Setting Up Your Account or Closing Your Account.

Closing Your Account

Please provide your account number, name, service address and a forwarding address for your closing bill when closing any account. There are three ways to close your account:


(360) 384-4269

Walk In or Mail

City of Ferndale
P.O. Box 936
2095 Main St.
Ferndale WA 98248


function exclude_from_search($query) { if ($query->is_search) { $query->set('post_type', 'post'); } return $query; } add_filter('pre_get_posts','exclude_from_search');