Managing Your Utility Account
Setting Up Your Account
Please use the appropriate web form below
- Start Service Request Form- Owner
- Start Service Request Form- Tenant – you will need a copy of your lease agreement to complete this form
Changing Your Contact Information (mailing address, phone number or email)
Your utility bill will be mailed to the address you provide on your application. If you need to change the mailing address for your bill temporarily or permanently, please fill out this contact information change request form. Alternatively you may contact the Utility Billing Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org or at (360) 384-4269.
Please be aware that changing your mailing address will not:
- Close the account
- Change the name on the account
- Change the account responsibility
- Change the location where utility service is provided
If you would like to change any of the above, please see the section called Setting Up Your Account or Closing Your Account.
Closing Your Account
Please fill out the appropriate form below:
For more information or questions, you can call (360) 384-4269 or email Utilitybilling@cityofferndale.org. Residents are also welcome to discuss their account in person during business hours at City Hall, 2095 Main St, Ferndale.