Tonight, at 5:00PM is the first 2021 Budget Workshop with the Ferndale City Council. Staff and council will be reviewing several of the city funds that have little volatility but are an essential part of the city budget.
The public is invited to tune in – the proceedings, like all council meetings, will be livestreamed through Microsoft Teams. No download is necessary to watch, simply click here and it will go live at 5pm.
Here are the documents provided to the council in advance of the meeting. They can also be found on the City’s 2021 Budget page:
- An agenda for the budget workshop
- A summary of all the funds (this meeting will only be concentrating on the funds included in the agenda)
- Glossary of regularly used terms
- Revenue and expenditure graphs for the full budget
- A summary of all City debt
- Funds PowerPoint – In January, the city hosted a financial workshop on funds. Here is the powerpoint presentation from that workshop.
- Debt PowerPoint – In March, the city hosted a financial workshop on debt. Here is the powerpoint presentaiton from that workshop.