Washington Street, Vista Drive to Third Avenue Project
This project will construct approximately 2200 linear feet of new curb, gutter, sidewalks and other pedestrian safety improvements on Washington Street from Vista Drive to Third Avenue. In addition, the roadway will be repaired and overlayed with a new asphalt driving surface, and the City’s storm water system in this area will be improved.
The City obtained $280,000 in grant funds from the Washington State Transportation Improvement Board’s Urban Arterial Program and another $200,000 in state grant funds from Safe Routes to School. An additional $300,000 in Transportation Improvement District funds is budgeted to round out the funding package for this project. Construction is scheduled to occur in 2016.
News & Information
- RFQ Advertisement for Design and Engineering
- RFQ Advertisement for Construction Engineering & Construction Management Services
- Washington Street closed to through traffic starting June 15th
Note to bidders: If you download plans and specifications from this website, please email email@example.com to be added to the planholder’s list.
File Size note: Plans and specifications files are very large. Save a copy to your computer by right clicking the file and choose “Save As”.
- Engineer’s Estimate: $700,000 to $850,000
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at Ferndale City Hall Main Conference Room, 2095 Main St., Ferndale, WA
- Bid opening: 4:00 p.m., Thursday, May 26, 2016 at Ferndale City Hall Main Conference Room, 2095 Main St., Ferndale, WA
- Invitation to Bid
- Planholders’ List (Updated daily unless no change from previous version)
- ADDENDUM 1 – Issued 5/20/16
- ADDENDUM 2 – Issued 5/24/16
- ADDENDUM 3 – Issued 5/25/16
- Project Plans
- Project Specifications
- Record of Bid Opening (unofficial until certified)
- Certified Bid Tabulation