Sanitary Sewer Pump Station #2 and #3 Rehabilitation Project
This project will provide necessary upgrades at two vital and aged sanitary sewer pump stations. The first is Pump Station #2 located on Main Street, adjacent to the east bank of the Nooksack River. Work in this facility will include replacing the 12” sanitary sewer forced main, installing a new generator and new mechanical and electrical systems within the existing building, plus other improvements. The second is Pump Station #3 located within the City right of way on Barrett Avenue, approximately 1/8 mile south of Main Street. Improvements to this facility will also include installation of a new generator and new mechanical and electrical systems within the existing building, plus other improvements.
News & Information
- RFQ Advertisement for Construction Engineering & Construction Management Services
- Advertisement for Bids on Pump Stations #2 & #3 Upgrades
Note to bidders: Bids will only be accepted from Bidders who are listed on the planholders’ list. If you download plans and specifications from this website, please email StephanieHendrickson@cityofferndale.org or KatyRadder@cityofferndale.org to be added to the planholders’ list. Plans and specifications are also available for purchase ($100 per set, non-refundable).
File Size note: Plans and specifications files are very large. Save a copy to your computer by right clicking the file and choose “Save As”.
- Engineer’s Estimate: $2.2M to $2.6M
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 12:30PM, Wednesday, June 15, 2016, in the City’s Conference Room, 2095 Main St., Ferndale, WA
- Bid opening: 11:00AM Tuesday, June 28, 2016, in the City’s Conference Room, 2095 Main St., Ferndale, WA
- Invitation to Bid
- Planholders’ List (Updated daily unless no change from previous version)
- Project Specifications
- Project Plans:
- Half Size (11″ x 17″)
- Full Size (24″ x 36″)
- ADDENDUM 1 – Issued 6/22/16
- ADDENDUM 2 – Issued 6/23/16
- ADDENDUM 3 – Issued 6/24/16
- ADDENDUM 4 – Issued 6/27/16
- ADDENDUM 5 – Issued 6/27/16
- Record of Bid Opening
- Certified Bid Tabulation