Barrett Road Pavement Preservation Project
This work provides for improvements of approximately 5,800 lineal feet of Barrett Ave, from approximately Main Street southerly to West Smith Road. Work will include an pavement repair, HMA overlay, and evaluating and replacing if needed two pedestrian ramps to assure that they are ADA compliant, and other work.
Note to bidders: If you download plans and specifications from this website, please email email@example.com to be added to the planholders list.
File Size note: Plans & Specifications files are very large. Save a copy to your computer by right-clicking the file and choosing “Save As.”
- Engineers Estimate Range: $650,000 – $800,000
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 10 a.m. July 24, 2014
- Bid Opening: 2 p.m. July 29, 2014
- Invitation & Call for Bids
- Project Plans
- Project Specifications
- Planholders List – Updated 4:32 p.m. July 24, 2014
- Addendum #1 — Posted July 25, 2014
- Record of Bid Opening — Posted July 29, 2014
- Certified Bid Tab – Posted July 30, 2014
This section will be updated once a contract has been awarded to a responsive low bidder approved by City Council.