Portal Way (Enterprise to Grandview) Pavement Preservation Project
This work provides for improvements of approximately 1 mile (5,280 lineal feet) of Portal Way from Enterprise Road to Grandview Road. Work will include planing the existing asphalt pavement, grading the roadway and placing a much needed asphalt overlay on this section of Portal Way.
The City has received $680,700 in grant funding for this project from the Transportation Improvement Board (TIB) via their Arterial Preservation Program, with the remainder of the anticipated project costs to be supported by via the City’s Transportation Benefit District (TBD) and REET 2 funds.
Construction is scheduled to occur in the summer of 2017.
Note to bidders: If you download plans and specifications from this website, please email StephanieHendrickson@cityofferndale.org to be added to the planholders’ list.
File Size note: Plans and specifications files are very large. Save a copy to your computer by right clicking the file and choose “Save As”.
- Engineer’s Estimate: $715,000 to $870,000
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 14, 2017, at Ferndale City Hall Main Conference Room, 2095 Main St., Ferndale, WA
- Bid opening: 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 22, 2017, at Ferndale City Hall Main Conference Room, 2095 Main St., Ferndale, WA
- Invitation to Bid
- Planholders’ List (Updated daily unless no change from previous version)
- ADDENDUM 1 – Issued 3/17/2017
- Project Plans (11×17)
- Project Plans (22×34)
- Project Specifications
- Record of Bid Opening – These are bid results only, and the bid tabulation will be posted separately once available.
- Certified Bid Tabulation