Malloy Avenue Sanitary Sewer Project
This project will replace approximately 1000 feet of aging sewer main with a larger 15 inch sanitary sewer main along Malloy between Oxford Court and Thornton Road, and on Thornton Road 200 feet east of Malloy Avenue. New 6 inch side services will also be installed as necessary.
News & Information
- Invitation to Bid: Malloy Avenue Sanitary Sewer Project
- Letter to Property Owners
- Portion of Malloy Avenue closed starting Oct. 13th
Note to bidders: If you download plans and specifications from this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the planholders’ list.
- Engineers Estimate Range: $400,000 to $500,000
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 11:00 AM August 11, 2015 at Ferndale City Hall Main Conference Room, 2095 Main St., Ferndale, WA 98248
- Bid Opening: 3:00 PM August 18, 2015 at Ferndale City Hall Main Conference Room, 2095 Main St., Ferndale, WA 98248
- Bid Award: Scheduled for September 8, 2015, Ferndale City Council Meeting
- Invitation to Bid
- Project Plans
- Project Specifications
- Planholders List
- Addendum #1 – Posted August 14th, 2015
- Record of Bid Opening – These are bid results only, and the bid tabulation will be posted separately once available.
- Certified Bid Tabulation