Library Crosswalk Rectangular Rapid Flash Beacon (RRFB) Improvements Project
This project will provide much needed improvements to the crosswalk on Main Street at the Sterling Avenue intersection in front of the Ferndale Library. These improvements will include a pedestrian activated flashing beacon and a refuge island for a safer, more visible crossing. Contractors eligible to bid on this project have been selected from the City’s official Small Works Roster.
News and Information
- Construction of Library Crosswalk to start Feb. 16th
- Construction Resumes Tomorrow on Library Crosswalk
- Ribbon Cutting Scheduled for March 30th for Library Crosswalk Project
- Pictures from Library Crosswalk Ribbon Cutting
- Engineer’s Estimate Range: $95,000 to $105,000
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 10:00 a.m. December 30, 2015 at City of Ferndale City Hall Main Conference Room, 2095 Main Street.
- Bid Opening: 4:00 p.m. January 7, 2016 at City of Ferndale City Hall Main Conference Room, 2095 Main Street.
- Invitation to bid (Small Works Roster Invitees only)
- Plans & Specifications
- Record of Bid Opening – These are bid results only, and the bid tabulation will be posted separately once available.
- Certified Bid Tabulation