Stormwater Decant Facility
This project involves the installation of a covered stormwater decant facility approximately 6,100 square feet in size. In addition, the work includes installation of approximately 45 linear feet of 6-inch PVC sewer pipe, an oil/water separator, connection to the existing sanitary sewer system, a settling vault, roof infiltration trenches, surface restoration, and electrical. This project will be funded in part by the Washington State Department of Ecology.
News & Information
- Call For Bids
- Bid Information
- Engineer’s Estimate: $2,850,000
- Pre-Bid Meeting: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 1pm
- Bid Opening: March 3, 2023 at 2pm
- Bid opening held via Microsoft Teams.
- Record of Bid Opening
- Plan Holder List –Register at http://gobids.grayandosborne.com to be added to the list.
- Bid Tabulation
Project Specifications and Plans:
- Bid documents available online on the Gray & Osborne, Inc. Engineering website here: http://gobids.grayandosborne.com