Shop Well #2 – Permanent Pump Installation
This project will install a permanent pump and motor at the City’s Shop Well #2, as well as removing the existing temporary well pump and motor.
The City will be soliciting bids to select a contractor to complete the work. Construction is anticipated to occur Spring 2021.
This project will be financed via the City’s utility funds.
Note to bidders: Bids will only be accepted from Bidders who are listed on the plan holder list. Please email Public-Works@cityofferndale.org to be added to the plan holder list, and call Ferndale Public Works at (360) 384-4006 with questions regarding plan downloads.
- Engineer’s Estimate Range — $300,000 to $400,000
- Bid Opening is 11:00 AM, MONDAY, August 11th, 2020, via live-stream (available by clicking here)
- Record of Bid Opening
- Invitation to Bid
- Plan Holder List
- Project Specifications
- Project Plans
- Addendum #1 – Issued July 16th, 2020
- Addendum #2 – Issued July 23rd, 2020
- Addendum #3 – Issued July 24th, 2020
- Addendum #4 – Issued July 28th, 2020
- Addendum #5 – Issued July 31st, 2020