Below is a list of forms you might find useful. At this time, they will have to be downloaded and printed off to be used. We are working on building forms that can be completed and transmitted online, but it will take some time. Please bear with us.
Please note that we do not have a self-reporting system. If you want to make a police report of a crime or other incident, please call 911 to have an officer contact you. If you are outside Whatcom County, call 360-676-6911.
- Commendation Form (say something nice about your public servants!)
- Complaint Form (for issues with an officer or other staff member, or police procedures.)
- Concealed Pistol License application
- Fingerprint schedule – all local agencies that perform fingerprinting
- Firearms Dealer application form
- Home Security Check request form (have our Scope officers check your house while you’re away)
- Junk Vehicle Verification form
- Police reports and records request form
You may email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail it via regular US Post, or bring it to the Police Department during regular business hours (Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM.)