Forms & Applications
All the documents below are in PDF form. If there is a dead link or you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact Communications Officer Riley Sweeney by clicking here or calling (360) 685-2353.
Boards and Commissions Applications
Business License Forms
- Business Licenses for Residents and Non-Residents (managed by WA Dept. of Revenue)
- Business Licenses for Industrial/Manufacturing or Co-Located/Space Rentals (managed by City of Ferndale)
- Peddler/Solicitor License Application
- Home Occupation Permit Application
- Recreational Marijuana License Application
- Business License Fees
- All building forms can be found at the City’s new SmartGov Online Permit Center.
If you do not see the specific Building Permit Application you are looking for, please contact the Permit Specialist via email or telephone at (360) 685-2378.
Citizen Action Request
- Online Citizen Action Request Form
- Citizen Action Request Form – Return to City Hall or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment Application Forms
Encroachment Permit Forms
- Encroachment Permit Application – Please upload completed applications to our new SmartGov Online Permit Center.
Land Disturbance Permit Application Forms
- Land Disturbance forms can be found at the City’s new SmartGov Online Permit Center.
Lodging Tax Advisory Committee
Organizational Grant Program
Parks Rental Forms (same as Special Events form)
Phillips66 Sports Complex Forms
Planning Forms & Applications
- All planning forms can be found at the City’s new SmartGov Online Permit Center.
If you do not see the specific Planning Application you are looking for, please contact the Planning Coordinator via email or telephone at (360) 685-2359.
Public Records Request Forms
Sewer Application Forms
Small Works Roster & Vendor List Application Forms
- The City of Ferndale maintains our Small Public Works Roster and Consultant Roster and Vendor Roster in the MRSC Rosters online database. Businesses interested in working with our City on projects using a roster contracting process must register at www.mrscrosters.org and select the City of Ferndale in your application. If you have roster registration questions, please contact MRSC Rosters at email@example.com. For questions regarding specific projects, please contact City of Ferndale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Event Application Form (same as Park Rentals)
Standard Tort Claim
Unified Fee Schedule
Utility Occupation Tax Form
- Utility Users Tax Form (Telephone/Cell Phone Utilities)
Water Application Forms