Rent the Pioneer Pavilion Community Center
Rent the Pioneer Pavilion (2007 Cherry St) for your next event! Check the availability here.
This beautiful facility is available for rent for celebrations and community events! With nearly 6,000 square feet, this space is perfect for your next wedding and/or reception, quinceañera, convention hall or company event. The hall comes complete with bathrooms, tables and chairs for 300 guests.
- Reservation Deposit to “Hold the Date” 25% of total cost
- Pavilion Rental Deposit Fee: $ 500.00 refundable security deposit
- Non-refundable Cleaning Deposit: $150
- Pavilion Setup/Storage Fee: $50.00 per hour
Deposit may be returned 30 days after event if all conditions are satisfied. Any excess cleaning or repairs required after event will be billed at an hourly rate and deducted.
Event Insurance is required, if your current policy does not cover your event, you can purchase insurance through Gather Guard.
What’s Included in the Rental
- 38 – 6 top round tables (seats 228)
- 16 – 4 top round tables (seats 64)
- 3 – 8’ long rectangular tables (good for buffets)
- 300 folding chairs
- Catering kitchen includes commercial refrigerator, freezer, two-200 cup coffee makers, 3-basin, commercial sink and 2 stainless steel, rolling counters.
- Audio/Visual: wireless mics, sound system, projector, and screen
- Rolling podium
- American and Washington State flags
NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION – rates apply to all nonprofit organizations; proof may be required.
Monday – Thursday 4 hours or less = $75.00
Monday – Thursday All Day = $250.00
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday 4 hours or less = $125.00
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday All Day = 300.00
COMMUNITY EVENT – an event that is open to the public, includes ticketed events.
Monday – Thursday 4 hours or less = $150.00
Monday – Thursday All Day = $500.00
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday 4 hours or less = $250.00
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday All Day = 600.00
PRIVATE EVENT – a closed to the public event usually by invitation only.
Monday – Thursday 4 hours or less = $300.00
Monday – Thursday All Day = $800.00
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday 4 hours or less = $400.00
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday All Day = 900.00
SECURITY DEPOSIT – all fee levels require a $500 security deposit, of which $350 will be returned if the facility is returned as required. A cleaning fee of $150 will be collected on each rental.
EARLY SET UP – the cost to secure the facility for event preparation is $50/hour for the first three hours, anything beyond 3 hours is charged at the normal rate stated above.
- Pioneer Pavilion Rental FAQs
- Schedule a walk through
- Rental Application and Agreement
- Event Insurance
- Banquet Permit FAQs
For questions, please call the Facility Manager at the Ferndale Chamber of Commerce (360) 384-3042. Check to see if the facility is available for your event by checking the calendar here.