WWTP Headworks Project
This project will create a temporary pumping system for raw wastewater from the inlet of the Waste Water Treatment Plant headworks to treatment areas in the case of mechanical or electrical failure and will also pump effluent treated water from the chlorine contact chamber to be pumped into the effluent pumps chamber if the effluent pumpstation has a mechanical or electrical failure.
- Engineers Estimate Range: $80,000 – $100,000
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 2 p.m. July 23, 2014
- Bid Opening: 2 p.m. July 29, 2014
- Invitation & Call for Bids
- Certified Bid Tab — Posted July 30, 2014