Gateway North Stormwater Project
This project will install approximately 1400 linear feet of new storm pipe and structures within an easement located between Riverside Drive and the Nooksack River. Work includes placement of 12”, 48” and 60” diameter storm pipe conveyance lines, constructing an outfall at the Nooksack River, and building a gravel maintenance road atop the storm alignment.
News and Information
- Advertisement for Bids – Gateway North Stormwater Project
Note to bidders: Bids will only be accepted from Bidders who are listed on the planholders’ list. If you download plans and specifications from this website, please email Public-Works@cityofferndale.org to be added to the planholders’ list. Plans and specifications are also available for purchase ($50 per set, non-refundable).
File Size note: Plans and specifications files are very large. Save a copy to your computer by right clicking the file and choose “Save As”.
- Engineer’s Estimate: $489,324.00
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 2:00PM, Wednesday, June 21, 2017:
- Bid Opening REVISED BY ADDENDUM 2: 3:00PM Thursday, July 6, 2017, in the City’s Conference Room, 2095 Main St., Ferndale, WA
- Invitation to Bid
- Planholders’ List (Updated daily unless no change from previous version)
- ADDENDUM 1
- ADDENDUM 2
- ADDENDUM 3
- Project Specifications
- Project Plans:
- Record of Bid Opening
- Bid Tabulation