This project involves the design and construction of the rehabilitation of 3rd Avenue between Main Street and Alder Street. It includes installation of a pervious pavement system along the edges of the roadway to intercept stormwater runoff from the road and sidewalks. A sand filter will be installed below the pavement to treat the stormwater.
The City is currently in the design and planning phase, which is funded by the Department of Ecology’s Biennial Municipal Stormwater Capacity Grant Program and anticipates undertaking construction of these improvements in 2017.
Note to bidders: If you download plans and specifications from this website, please email StephanieHendrickson@cityofferndale.org to be added to the planholders’ list.
File Size note: Plans and specifications are very large. Save a copy to your computer by right clicking the file and choose “Save As.”
- Engineer’s Estimate $450,000 – $550,000
- Pre-Bid Meeting: 10:00 a.m., Thursday, May 18, 2017, at Ferndale City Hall Conference Room, 2095 Main Street, Ferndale, WA
- Bid Opening: 3:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 23, 2017, at Ferndale City Hall Main Conference Room, 2095 Main Street, Ferndale, WA
- Invitation to Bid
- Project Plans (11×17)
- Project Plans (22×34)
- Project Specifications
- Planholders’ List (Updated daily unless no change from previous version)
- ADDENDUM 1 – Issued 5/19/17
- Record of Bid Opening – These are bid results only, and the bid tabulation will be posted separately once available.
- Certified Bid Tabulation