The Ferndale City Council is the legislative and policy-making body of city government. Council members are responsible for passing laws through ordinance and policies through resolutions, and approve the annual budget initially proposed by the mayor.
The City Council meets at 6 p.m. the first and third Mondays of each month (unless it’s a holiday, then they meet the Tuesday immediately after the Monday holiday). Meetings are held at the City Hall Annex, 5694 Second Avenue.
Council members are elected at-large for four-year overlapping terms. Councilmembers are paid $600 per month.
If you are looking to send a message to all City Council members, please email it to City Clerk Susan Duncan at SusanDuncan@cityofferndale.org. To contact individual members, click Council Member information below.
- Council Member Information
- Council Agendas & Materials, Past Meeting Minutes, Follow-Up Agendas
- Past Meeting Audio
- Archived Agendas
- Current Council Priorities/Projects Lists
- Council Committee, Intergovernmental & Liaison Assignments — About These Assignments
- Council Rules of Procedure/Ethics Handbook